Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managed Services Coordinator and Sales
- To increase market share of the company by providing top of line Managed Services and VAS (Value Added Services). Ensure visibility and effective packaging of the services in attractive bundles and releasing them in the market.
- Managed services & VAS Categories: UTM, IP Telephony, Hosting, Security, Disaster Recovery, Cloud and Data Backup, Infrastructure and other Value added and professional solutions.
- Close deals with Vendors/Operators and B2B, B2C clients to ensure product quality is in line with the demand.
- To generate revenue by strategic & innovative methods.
- Shall establish valuable business model approach to the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers on VAS that would be indirectly beneficial to the company.
- Analyze VAS content on performance and advertisements.
- Manage and market content across Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers, building opportunity to generate revenue.
- Provide detailed reports & charts of project performance.
- Provide weekly, monthly and annual revenue reports of alliances with Operator, 3rd Party, Solution Providers and Content Providers that we have partnered with.
- To request & follow up monthly financial statement on revenue share for VAS Services of Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers.
- Identify and inform about the technical support required for the services being implemented.
- Responsible for developing relationship strategically focusing on the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers.
- Promote and sell VAS across various business channels.
- Work with the team to implement the strategic partner relationships tactic with the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Providers and Content Providers for VAS Solution.
- Identify potential business alliances with Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers in coordination with the business objective.
- Establish projects and create planning / feasibility study for opening new business opportunities with the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers.
- Establish activities on VAS with the Operators, 3rd Party, Solution Provider and Content Providers that will increase and generate revenue.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field specializing in Value Added Services.
- Ability to understand the impact of operational decisions on organizational initiatives.
- Smart, proactive thinking and solution centered approach.
- Proven track record of increasing market share.
- Ability to establish solid relations across Vendors, Operators, 3rd party etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send tailored CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.