Lake Investment Partners (“LIP”) is a growing principal investment outfit in Nigeria with interests in portfolio entities across Energy Infrastructure, Commodities Trading, Manufacturing and Corporate Advisory services to both Public & Private sector clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research/Business intelligence Analyst
- Ability to monitor and forecast marketing and Sales trends
- Gather data about consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Convert findings into Tables, Charts, Graphs and Written reports
- Hands-On Experience with Strategy and Competitive Analysis
- Gather Consumer, Competitor, and Market Condition Data
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, business administration, or a humanities related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressively responsibilities in research, business development and intelligence preferred.
- Profound knowledge in statistics methodologies.
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- A passion for discovering, documenting, and sharing research insights.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified and candidates should send their CV’s to: Lakeinvestmentpartners@