Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- A Graduate with 3 years experience in legal practice.
- Age 28 – 35 years
Job Title: Senior Network Administrator
- Must be responsible for organising, designing the organisation’s computer system
- Should also be good with installing and supporting the network systems.
- Maintain or stabilize a secure network for data communication which needs to be quite efficient and reliable
- Should be able to configure all the active network
- Should be able to deploy the equipment
- Be regular with maintaining and monitoring it in order to ensure uniform operation of the networks.
- Needs to resolve all the problems or queries reported by the end user or the client and provide them with proper resolution
- Keep a record of all the requirements and day to day updates required for the system
- They also need to specify system requirements and design solutions for the network systems and be very good with research and recommend proper upgrades on the server system
- Should support or maintain the customer’s or the network and other in-house servers and should be able to configure it when needed
- Must also develop a plan to install and combine new server hardware and application
- Need to look for necessary updates or upgrades and must implement it when deemed necessary
- Support third party computer applications and ensure the connectivity and the security of the network
- Monitor the performance of the network i.e, check its availability and utilization of the network and also it’s latency
- Deliver more efficiency in their work be regularly testing for weaknesses and improve on that
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords
- B.Sc in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 2-3 years experience as Senior Network Administrator
- 30 – 35 years of age.
- Should be good enough to recognize his/her work and prioritize accordingly and should be multitasking
- Certification in CCNA, CISCO, CCNP
- Configuring windows server 2008, 2012, 2013
- Configuring GP, RMS, ERP
- Configuring Microsof Exchange.
- Hands-on experience in networking, routing, and switching
- Should have excellent knowledge of the best practices which are defined by their client
- Should be well versed with monitoring of the server infra-structure
- Should have some experience with firewalls and VPN implementation
- Should be very good with the customer service and should have great troubleshooting skills in order to resolve the problems
- They should be familiar enough with the backup and recovery tool
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail as “Application for add Job Title”.
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2018.