At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. We provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer/ System Analyst
- As a system analyst, he/she will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages.
- He/she should be able to translate our internal and external clients’ needs into new high quality IT SYSTEMS.
- He/she will analyze system requirements and address any relevant problems.
- He/she will also perform standard testing’s and provide solution to ensure high level of performance and security.
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with user to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems.
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate change by testing programs
- Ability to explain technical details
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good problem-solving attitude
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a system analyst
- At least 2-4years experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Knowledge of programming languages like visual Basic, c ++ and java, C#, and scripting language like PHP.
- Excellent knowledge of database design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2018.