Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Seasoned Mobile App Developer (Andriod & iOS)
- Work with UI/UX designer to develop modern and user friendly Interfaces; Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance that occur on existing Mobile Applications (Java and Swift).
- Liaise with technical team to plan new features and constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols; keep up-to-date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Deployments of solutions on client site.
- Advice the Management of Zercom Systems on technical issues.
- Carryout all other duties as assigned by the Management of Zercom Systems.
- The Mobile Application Developer (Andriod & iOS) will be responsible for the development, support and maintenance of high quality Native Andriod & iOS mobile applications developed in Java and Swift; translate code into user-friendly apps; support implementation and deployment to stores/clientele sites; and the use of the mobile applications for the clientele of Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Develop native Android Applications with Java or Kotlin
- Develop native iOS Applications with Swift
- Maintain client Mobile Applications written in Java and Swift
- Educational Qualification in any field
- 3-5 Years experience
- Candidates living around Yaba, Surulere, Lekki, VI, Lagos-Island will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge on how to develop iOS apps with XCode.
- Familiarity with writing clean and efficient codes to achieve a desired goal.
- Proficiency in writing codes using the Object Oriented Programming method.
- Ability to consume developed APIs with a JSON or XML response.
- Good understanding to use the git versioning tool is a plus.
- An understanding of databases and their query languages, MySQL, MSSQL is a plus.
- Proficiency in Kotlin is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of programming language like Swift, Java, Objective C
- Problem solving skills and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Strong communication skills and a fast learner
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Capacity to perform in a team environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- An excellent debugging skill.
- A deep understanding of the Android and IOS operating systems.
- Capability to develop Android apps with Android Studio.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of email.
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.