Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Leasing Manager
Supervises (Direct/ Indirect): Sales & Letting Officers
Reports to: MD/CEO
- Organize, direct and manage the sales and leasing activities to achieve agreed revenue targets within budgeted costs.
- Motivate the team by developing and implementing leasing and sales procedure for excellent outcome
- To manage activities for marketing company’s products and services
- To support the development and success of the marketing and sales function
- To take responsibility for specific marketing campaigns and projects and assist with the implementation of marketing strategies and policies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for promoting and selling the company’s products and services
- Responsible for property leasing and inspection
- Manage and direct the daily activities of the sales and leasing team in achieving the revenue targets set by the MD/CEO.
- Ensure through continual training so that the team provides the highest calibre of service to the potential customers
- Ensure that all members of the sales and leasing force are properly trained and motivated to achieve the company’s revenue targets.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customer to facilitate business and address any customer complaint. Promptly
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive reporting system for all sales and leasing achieved and ensure that weekly/monthly reports are made to the MD/COE in a timely manner.
- Produce regularly scheduled reports from sales database.
- Coordinate various sales duties and systems including packages, catalogues, and other sales literature.
- Receives payment or obtains credit authorizations from the MD
- Participate in new market research and design.
- Conduct customer surveys to obtain sales information about company’s products and services.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and objectives
- Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming property developments, and average prices of various freehold areas and maintain appropriate records of the same.
- Ensure that the composition of the team is optimised and that all members are performing at peak.
- Represent the sales and leasing function’s views and needs in the development of overall company policy and responsible for the preparation of the annual departmental budget and marketing plan.
- Create reward programs that will stimulate staff motivation and to report on the performance in relation to achieving the established revenue targets.
- Suggest property selections that meet customer’s needs, and emphasize selling points of products and services such as quality and utility
- Maintain potential sales database including catalogues and customer/prospect files
- To manage specific marketing campaigns and promotional events from conception through to completion in collaboration with brand management company (outsourced) and the MD
Key Performance Indicators
- Overall financial performance (Attainment of financial targets) million sales target per quarter.
- Level of success/effectiveness of marketing campaigns implemented
- Level of proficiency in generating progress reports and accuracy of data/information supplied
- Quality and timeliness of reports submitted.
- Level of success in selling products/number of customers acquired.
- Level of customer satisfaction as evidenced by Customer Satisfaction Feedback Form
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience in similar position
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management
- Membership of Nigeria Institution of Estate Surveyors & Valuers (NIESV) would be an added advantage
Working Knowledge, Skills and Competencies and Attributes:
- Experience in marketing/selling of Real Estate and allied services
- Convincing verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively as a Team Lead with minimal supervision
- Ability to network effectively
- Excellent IT Skills (Proficiency with MS office packages)
- Good branding skills
- The ability to plan and negotiate and the knowledge of the real estate market.
- First class sales drive – aggressive and passionate selling skills
- Ability to develop a sales plan
- Experience in implementing marketing campaigns
- Entrepreneurial skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th December, 2018.