Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a creative technical position as we hope to maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Enterprise Sales Account Manager
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders across all sectors of the economy to promote the company’s interests and corporate strategy;
- Acquisition of new enterprise accounts in across various market segments;
- Expanding business with existing enterprise accounts and business retention as a main focus;
- Overseeing ICT Enterprise solutions, taking overall responsibility for managing both the revenue, profit & loss (P&L) of Enterprise business.
- Coordinating tailor-made marketing solutions to increase competiveness and revenue
- Driving targets in the entire team in line with yearly sales budget.
- Coordinating product development and pricing
- Coordinating customer service and call quality assessment
- Championing Market intelligence, sales measurement and evaluation.
- Providing the company with direction on sales and share (volume and value) growth.
- Implementing Enterprise Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Conducting industry analyses and recommending strategies to enhance Company competitiveness and profitability.
- Coordinating Network Solutions Designs and presales presentation
- Developing strategies to monitor sales and marketing performance and KPIs for employees
- Product evaluation, measurement and enhancement.
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper) in Engineering, Computer Science or IT related discipline with a minimum of 10 years’ post qualification experience preferably in Enterprise Sales and within the Telecoms Industry.
- Possession of a Master’s degree and experience in managing strategic business will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must have the drive and capability to meet and beat challenging targets;
- Over 10 years of successful solution-based selling experience: VPN, Data and Voice solutions; Data Centre & Hosting, IP Camera and Surveillance solutions.
- Putting customers first – understand the needs, expectations and requirements of stakeholders;
- Communicating for impact – effective communication with senior stakeholders inside and outside of the company;
- Making a personal difference – strong influencing skills and responsive Technical / Professional Expertise;
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communications;
- Strong presentation skills required, including experience in presenting and influencing senior audience.
- Possessing a Telecoms / Information Technology solution sales background will be an added advantage.
- Strong relationship and team building skills; experience in dealing with corporate and government
- Entrepreneurial drive;
- Delivering results – absolute focus to deliver under pressure in an ever changing business environment;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Qualified and interested candidates should please attach an updated CV while sending in their applications