Autograph Hotels and Apartments is a first class hospitality outfit located at the centre of Imo capital, Owerri. Autograph is established to render first class service to guest both National and International, maintaining best standard of practice that can be experienced in any part of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
- We are looking for an experienced electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings and poles, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts and repairing appliances.
- Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, electricians must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions. The ideal candidate must also be experienced in different kinds of electrical devices and systems.
- The goal will be to produce and maintain well-functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize usability of electricity in all facilities.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Valid license to practice profession
- Knowledge of repair of light equipments e.g. blender, microwave is an added advantage
Job Title: Generator Operator
- A Generator Operator is expected to monitor, maintain, repair and carry out the preventive maintenance program on the hotel’s UPS generators and public utility supply.
- As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections.
A Generator Operator will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance on all UPS generators and related equipment, including making repairs such as replacing mechanical seals, re-packing pumps and valves, replacing bearings and belts, checking for proper alignment, repairing fan coil units, brazing and soldering, calibrating controls, working on pressure vessels, replacing piping and fittings.
- Maintain appropriate record of preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Visually inspect gauges, dials and mechanical equipment, make basic mathematical calculations, and move and climb on all types of uneven surfaces.
- Interact with the Operating Engineer and assist in start-up, shut down and operation of all UPS generator equipment.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- OND or Trade Test in Engineering or any related field
- 2-3 years of work experience.
- Considerable knowledge of UPS generator including repair and maintenance and basic electric and mechanical skills.
- Skill in the use of hand and power tools (drills, hoisting equipment, reciprocating saw, and pressure washing equipment); dial indicators and testing equipment for air, water balancing and control calibration.
- Basic mathematical skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of hotel equipment.
- Basic English language communication skills in order to communicate with customers and co-workers fully understand job assignments and follow manufacturer instructions.
- Ability to multi-task in other sections.
Job Title: Swimming Pool Attendant
- Performs guest safety and recreational work supervising, swimming and enforcing regulations at the hotel pool as well as providing for the guest-s comfort. An essential responsibility of this role includes ensuring cleanliness, setting -up and safety of all areas and facilities and attend to all guests needs within the hotel pool area as per the safety guidelines of the hotels management.
- Observes and patrols pool and enforces safety regulations.
- Assists swimmers from water when in danger.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the hotels standards operating procedures and brand attributes.
- Greet all guests upon arrival, distribute towels, offer assistance with seating, and delivering consistent guest service, exceeding guest expectations, and providing all other supporting services..
- Knowledgeable of pool facility such as length and depth of all pools, how many laps it takes to make complete a mile in meters and feet etc.
- Pool side Bar hours of operation, location of facilities, and emergency procedure for rescue.
- Knowledgeable of hotel facilities and services to answer guest inquiries.
- Willing to take ownership of all guest requests and complaints, try to resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guests satisfaction.
- Identify and report defects throughout the pool and spa area, notify supervisors and concerned departments immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operations.
- Ensure swimming pools and the complete health club area is clean at any times and report any maintenance issues to engineering department.
- Ensure the pool deck is swept and watered down and that all furniture is in the correct place, when setting up in the morning.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of resuscitation, first aide, and CPR/PR techniques.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and necessary safety precautions sufficient to be able to establish a safe work environment for self and others.
- Knowledge of swimming pool equipment sufficient to be able to perform minor maintenance work on the equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of pool deck and facilities including straightening and stacking chairs, collecting soiled towels and trash, moving chairs, towels, replacing flags, and cleaning signs.
- Facilitate and maintain consistent pool safety programs, training, and documentation to ensure the overall safety of guests in the pool area.
- Work closely with other departments that are essential to ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Properly utilize performance feedback, recognition, training, and adherence to company policies, legal requirements.
- Must have good understanding of the English language.
- CPR and First Aid Certified is an added advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills. Ready to work varied shifts during Weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Basic Computer knowledge
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working as a Pool Guest Attendant or Lifeguard in luxury hotels.
Job Title: Security Guard
- We are looking for a professional security guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- O’level or higher degree
- Females can also apply
Job Title: Laundry Valet Attendant
- Being a laundry valet you are responsible to ensure that all laundry services for the hotel guests is done as per the standard policies and is met on time. Also responsible for laundry collection from guest rooms, dry-cleaning, washing, drying, pressing and folding of guest’s laundry along with other hotel linen.
- Additionally properly tags Guest items and then sorts for appropriate action like Washing, dry cleaning, stain removal, pressing or send for repairing to the hotel tailor.
- Responsible for picking up and delivery of in house guest laundry.
- Responsible to collect and deliver outside guest laundry / dry cleaning.
- Responsible for delivering all guest items punctually, accurately and in a professional and courteous way.
- Collect laundry and dry cleaning bags from guest rooms and ensure that guest name, room number and laundry pieces are listed.
- Count and verify all items collected as per laundry price lists / laundry sheet signed by the guest and note down any discrepancy or damages on the same sheet.
- Check all items for damage or stains and take appropriate action to rectify these issues.
- Report immediately to the superiors in case any valuable items like cash, jewellery, credit cards or other valuables etc. found in guests cloth pockets.
- Responsible to processes the guests clothing on the correct equipment / machines using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
- Once processed, neatly fold or hangs the clothing as requested by the guest on the laundry sheet.
- Sorts employee uniforms for appropriate action like washing, dry cleaning, pressing or send for repairing to the hotel’s tailor.
- Able to processes the staff uniforms on the correct equipment using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
- Once processed, hangs and transports clean uniforms to Housekeeping.
- Shakes wet sheets, table linens and napkins prior to ironing in order to spread them out.
- Responsible to feed washed linens and napkins into ironer or folder or calender machine.
- Retrieves folded linens and stacks or hangs clean linens as appropriate.
- Sorts clean towels, rugs and robes.
- Uses towel folder and manual folding for bath towels, washcloths, rugs and robes.
- Assist in the loading and unloading of dryers and sort out washed laundry items
- Operates and maintains folding equipment, presser and iron.
- Operates and maintains washer, dryer, dry cleaning machine etc.
- Reports any technical problems or deficiencies to Laundry manager or maintenance team.
- Places folded product on appropriate rack.
- Reports any damage or deficiencies in the laundried items to the laundry manager.
- Assist in inventories and attend all departmental training as informed and scheduled by the manager.
- Assists with other responsibilities and duties in the absence of other team members or other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Basic tailoring experience or sewing skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- Recognizing Differences and eye for detail.
- Understanding of Laundry and Dry-cleaning machines and chemicals.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum of O’level is needed.
- Basic computer knowledge and working experience with laundry machines.
- Previous experience in a hotel laundry / linen department with minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in large laundry operations of 5 Star or branded hotels.
Job Title: General Manager
- The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations at the hotel, day-to-day staff management and guests.
- He / She should be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations and guest satisfaction.
- Work Very closely with the hotel owners and other stake holders.
- Responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HOD’s) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A General Manager would also be required to manage between profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the property.
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
- A strong understanding of Profit and Loss (P&L) statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and the hotel revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipments and services.
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staff.
- Coordination with HOD’s for the execution of all activities and functions.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Assisting in residential sales as and when required and development with strong sales prospects.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits).
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
- The ideal candidate is a seasoned and highly intelligent hotel professional with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- A university degree in Hotel Management or a related field with Experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record. Excellent computer system skills.
- At least 5 to 10 cognate years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with significant luxury and international experience, and a 5 to 10 years of experience as a General Manager or Asst. General Manager.
Job Title: Executive Sales and Marketing Manager
- The Executive Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for the daily sales efforts and is responsible for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including, Rooms, Dining Outlets, and Events. In addition, they are responsible for rental revenue, yield strategies, implementation, market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets. Strategies will include pricing, status, direct sales, market mix, marketing, and public relations. Candidates must have a dynamic leadership style, possessing excellent communication and decision making skills and an astute business acumen.
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Assist General Manager in preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers and staff in all situations.
- Ability to stand and move throughout the hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/ HND/OND in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession
- Minimum of 2 years of sales and marketing in the luxury hospitality industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and property management systems.
- Command of the English language both written and verbal
- Strong media, presentation, Negotiation and computer skills
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is an added advantage in a First class hotel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g.printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Females only
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- HND/OND/ B.Sc, additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Job Title: Gym Instructor
- Instructors are responsible for developing individual lesson plans, being familiar with various styles of class formats offered, supervising class participants, and leading instructional sessions.
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude in order to provide excellent customer service.
- Extensive knowledge of specific class being taught
- An understanding of current trends in fitness
- Previous experience in supervising and leading participants in an instructional environment
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, muscular function, exercise program implementation, safe group exercise or instructional procedures, and use of related class materials and/or equipment
- An ability to learn new formats is desired
- Consistent attendance at continuing education workshops, lectures and conferences
- Ability to provide positive customer service
- Appreciation for individual uniqueness and diversity
- Ability to provide a welcoming, inclusive environment for all participants
- Ability to work with special populations and those with special limitations or needs
- A commitment to participant development
- Awareness of safety and risk management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must understand and interpret various health conditions.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Operation Manger should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests
- Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the General Manger and to help formulate solutions.
- The Operations Manager is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, GSTS feedback / RSTS feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant /GRM guidance to be taken wherever required.
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requisition of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all department with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
- Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Any other duties assigned.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Hospitality Management or other related field.
- Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L’s and forecasting.
- Working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks.
- Highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
- Computer Knowledge, MS office.
- Experience in Property Management Software’s, Revenue Management Systems desired.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience in a hospitality industry as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
- We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
- Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
- Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer, Purchasing Agent or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Procurify or SpendMap)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills
- B.Sc/ OND in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
Job Title: IT Admin
- As an IT Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel / resort.
- Additionally responsible for Information Technology issues, products, and services at the property. Provides user training and support of all property/site systems, network enhancements, hardware and software support. Also maintains inventory of all hardware products and software licenses, and reviews maintenance agreements.
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms. He / She must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems – PMS, Point of Sale – POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Should be capable of doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Must know the Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- Good knowledge of server hardware, Disk storage technology, I/O devices.
- Skilled in usage of system level profiling tools and network monitoring systems to aid in application performance profiling (iostat, Nagios).
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Background in highly available systems and image capture/management systems.
- Extensive knowledge on Active Directory, Management and Implementations.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Manage leadership in the establishment of project scope, technical strategy , cost, budget and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives.
- Prepare Policy & Procedures for the IT Department and for the user department.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
- Anti virus setup and day to day support.
- Able to plan, assign and take the report from the IT team.
- Identifies and implements solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- Ensure that policies and procedure relating to PCI compliance are updated.
- Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems.
- Responsible to ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard operating Procedures.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Is aware of IT Security Policies and ensures implementation through regular staff training.
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on a regular basis.
- Able to perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be mature, pleasant, courteous, cooperative and an enthusiastic team player who displays good human relations’ skills.
- Must be flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology field. Along with Indepth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, Microsoft or Cisco certification.
- Applicable Microsoft certifications: MCSA, MCTS or MCITP for Windows Server, MCDST for workstations.
- Experience with these Hospitality related applications and or systems (PMS, POS, Key card, PBX, Voice mail).
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Hospitality industry:- Operations and IT support roles. Along with minimum of 2 years of Supervisory / managerial experience.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- We are looking for an objective internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- B.Sc/OND/HND in Accounting or Finance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th December, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!