Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Job Objective & Summary
- To oversee and coordinate the operations in the branches for effective customer service and business performance.
- Acquisition of profitable new customers for banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationship.
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Visit groups daily to crosscheck entries in in passbook with collection sheet, noting irregularities for necessary corrections.
- Manage all human and material resources in the branch for effective operations.
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Supervise activities and performance of Relationship Officer ensuring that they meet and surpass target.
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Supervising head.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (5) years relevant experience in related role; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- Use of the bank-one application
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Ibafo, Ogun
Job Objective & Summary
- To ensure accurately and comprehensively prepared reports on daily transactions postings and to make reports available for management use as stipulated and required.
- Maintenance of customer mandate update.
- Maintains customers confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank’s operations and security procedures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross sells bank’s products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions.
- Statement of account rendition
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Ensure effective call over of transactions
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Operations.
- Ensure due diligence in accounts opening procedures
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposits
- Attend to customers’ inquiries across the counter.
- Cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Account opening and updating of customers’ account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department of assignment
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account openings and closure registers
- Basic Book Keeping and Accounting
- Treasury Management
- Relationship Management.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th December, 2018.
Note: Candidates residing in the area mentioned and its environs should only apply and only experienced candidates in a Microfinance Bank setting.