Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Architect
- We are looking to recruit an Architect. Our ideal candidate is experienced personnel who will occupy a senior management position that can work with the top Management on overall company strategies and successfully implement their end-to-end execution.
- To assist in the preparation of all architectural design
- Preparation of payments for external contractors.
- Assist with the general supervision of the building site.
- Review drawings and proposals from external consultants
- General administrative duties such as minutes of the meeting, feedback from external consultant and contractors, extra-budgetary approvals.
- Supervision & contract administration activities necessary for the development of new Branches, renovations, and relocation of existing branches as agreed by the organization’s business strategy for the financial year
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data for channel optimization.
- Preparation of architectural designs of all of the proposed branches/building projects in the organization.
- Ensure design conformity to the organization’s standard.
Qualifications and Requirments
- Minimum of Bachelors degree
- Ten years minimum work experience working in the same capacity on multiple projects
- Ability to deliver tangible, measurable results despite opposition or resistance to their accomplishment.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in an environment laced with a wide variety of problems and unexpected interruptions.
- Must be available for immediate resumption.
- Be a self-starter who demonstrates energy in the work situation, seeking to get things done and at the same time, address a wide variety of tasks
- Must be inspirational, and has the drive to achieve.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th January, 2019.