Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant, Healthcare Business Development
- The Business Development Consultant has responsibility for all aspects of business development, including growth of facility admissions and market share; physician development, recruitment and redirection; program development; business planning; marketing and communication.
- Bachelor’s or MA Degree in Healthcare or Business field required.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in direct medical related sales and/or business development.
- Proven results of growing service line specific initiatives within a health system.
- Experience with presenting to senior leadership regarding monthly sales reports, identifying trends, additional business opportunities, and obstacles to new business growth.
- Knowledge of the market preferred.
- Ideal candidate would have work experience with broad understanding of all aspects of health care services.
- Strong and demonstrated analysis skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Familiar with marketing and information technology
- Excellent communicator, speaker, and listener
- Demonstrated success with the development, implementation and execution of growth initiatives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.