MKOBO Microfinance Bank Limited is a fully licensed MFB by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Manager
Qualification and/or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Statistics, ICT etc. from a reputable University
- Post graduate degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in finance and investment industry, retail credit or risk management with a focus on automating risk
- Interpretation and application of legislation and relevant industry standards.
- Governance philosophies, policy and management practices
- Compliance philosophies, policy and management practices
- Risk management philosophies, management practices and standards
- Legislation and industry standards relation to Microfinance Banking and Finance Company policy framework
- Relevant public and industry specific private sector operations (Acts, regulations, professional standards)
- Strong knowledge of risk management best practice, including information security.
- Risk asset portfolio management, including reporting and monitoring
- Recovery strategies and management
- Significant financial services experience with skills across the whole enterprise wide risk management portfolio.
- Financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Report writing dealing with detailed, complex and technical concepts
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Interpretation of legislative and professional standards.
- Well developed analytical skills
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- Well developed presentation and communication skills
- PC word processing, spreadsheet and database preparation and evaluation skills
- Awareness of emerging and innovative credit risk assessment specifically social scoring, alternative credit scoring and big data analytics tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject “Risk and Manager”.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Note: Applications with wrong subjects will be disregarded.