Workforce Group – Our client in a Non-profit organization is headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
- The Finance Intern will be responsible for general supporting of the Finance Department, record management, and any other roles as delegated by the Finance Manager.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out basic office task such as filing and processing of emails
- Carry out banking activities periodically
- Assist in the procurement section of the department
- Handling of petty cash records
- Overall management of the asset register.
- Responsible for filing of relevant documents for the finance department.
- Provide general support to the accounting department.
- Handling communications with other departments and vendors
- Minimum of an OND.
- The contract will be reviewed every 3 months.
- Should preferably live around Ogudu, Gbagada or its environs.
N30,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: email@example.com using ‘Finance-Intern’ as the subject of the mail.