Fadac Resources and Services – Our client specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Locations: Lagos, Onitsha-Anambra and Uyo- Akwa Ibom
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- B.Sc/ HND in Accounting
- 2-3 years post NYSC work experience (with at least 1 year relevant experience in a RETAIL OUTLET).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages like word and excel
- Good knowledge of at least one accounting software
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Eye for details and accuracy.
- Honest and hard working
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities
Job Title: Spare Part Officer
- Handling SPL stock keeping in WMS.
- Maintaining Staff Roster On Weekly Basis.
- Planning & Handling in Inbound & Outbound operation
- Service Centre Dispatches Through Courier With Complete Documents (Inter & Outer State).
- Maintaining Stock report on weekly basis.
- Maintaining MIS report & record keeping on daily basis.
- Maintaining Back order, Cancel Order Reports.
- Stock Count Monthly basis.
- Arranging stock from Inter Service Centre (STN) as per need.
- All process done in SAP.
- All the reports works done in Excel.
- Adherence in defective inbound stock record with proper label & document.
- Part labelling & Stacking of all material for inbound & outbound.
- Proper tracking of all inbound and out bound activity (Local & Import)
- Coordination with Head Office for part requisition, part support, Errors, Part identification,
- Defective part RTN to vendor. Etc
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with customers and to exceed their expectations
- Ability to maintain proper parts inventory levels, to do proper posting, and to measure true turns
- Ability to utilize computers and computer capabilities for inventory, recordkeeping, Orion softwares, parts information, etc.
- Knowledge of automotive systems in general
- Ability to develop and follow action plans to ensure customer enthusiasm and Parts Department profitability
- Ability to establish and control inventory system
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret inventory reports
- Knowledge of parts pricing procedures
- Knowledge of new models, based on technical service bulletins and surveys
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com