Living Word Mission aka La Vie Mot Mission (LIWOM) is a Non Profit (NPO), Faith Based (Rural Missions) Organization (FBO) working presently in four states Oyo State of the South Western part of Nigeria. LIWOM as a Christian ministry was formed in 1996 and registered in Oyo State as an FBO/NPO in 2010 as well as with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files of all trainings and meeting attendance/minutes.
- Work closely with the M&E officers to make the beneficiaries’ file cabinets safe and confidential.
- Store every document in its designated location.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Enter sorted data into NOMIS
- Maintain NOMIS Database for the project.
- Support the documentation of all source documents of services provided and program activities conducted
- Support the M&E officers in the following areas: routine data review, verification and validation, conducting periodic DQA and compilation of Quarterly M&E report and monitoring of program activities.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of SSCE with 1year experience
- Research and Evaluation skills
- Demonstrable computer skills especially with use of MS Excel especially for data analysis
- Report writing skills
- Experience in similar or related position will be an advantage
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound coordination skills and a demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent typing skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Excellent Basic Computer Operation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, team work and ability to prioritize tasks in a timely manner
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Please indicate the title of position applied for in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2019.
Note: Applicants are to reside in Alimosho local government area in Lagos.