Poise and Etiquette – Our client propels the global economy by quickly transporting their customers’ shipments to and from virtually every major market in the world; they are in search of the position below:
Job Title: International Cargo Manager
- If the below describes you, please email your resume indicating the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee Cargo Audit and Compliance including the Safety Management System (SMS)
- Oversee operating system, vendor relationship, and the Cargo IT platform for performance and change requests
- Develop operating strategies that improve performance and enhance Clients reputation
- Ensures shipment is delivered in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Oversee International Cargo Operations
- Building relationships with local and international airlines
- Meet Operations financial objectives with particular focus on handling cost per pound or kilo
- Facilitate Sales initiatives with required SOPs, personnel, and flexible thinking to gain new sources of revenue
- Manage third party vendors and programs (such as traffic management) to ensure rigorous, enforceable, and continuously improving service level agreements are being met, and drive high standards of service. Ensure third party vendors comply with all regulatory and compliance requirements and negotiate contracts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree in relevant field
- Ten years of professional experience, with at least seven years of cargo service or related and four years as a manager with direct reports in the specific industry / functional area
- Experience Working in Senior Operations capacity in an airline’s Cargo department
- Able to build teams with employees and vendor staff and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of international air cargo operations, routing, mail, interline, dangerous goods, and the movement of specialized commodities
- Able to work with all levels of employees and various departments
- Experience leading and influencing a team and customer service experience
- Business analysis, building strategic relationships, influencing continuous improvement
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in Freighter handling preferably in A330/B777F will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th March, 2019.