Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a producer of many popular rising brands, it was incorporated in June 2011 and to manufacture and market food products, which is a vital sector of any economy, especially snack foods, along with trade activities in Agro products.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant/Secretary
Location: Sango Otta, Ogun
- Efficient documentation/indexing system – to make it easy to trace information at any point in time.
- Good knowledge of computer applications; MS Word/Excel Package/Power Point.
- Responsible for schedule of appointments with Business Head.
- Securing and maintaining company database.
- Receiving Visitors.
- Taking Minutes of meetings.
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Maintains itinerary diary of the BH.
- Analysis of daily and monthly departmental reports.
- Tracking of departmental reports.
- Carrying out any other responsibilities as may be directed by the BH from time to time
- B.Sc or HND in any related field
- Candidate MUST be tech savvy
- Must be comfortable with the BH busy schedule.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have prior experience as a Personal Assistant/Secretary
- Good written and spoken English
- Must have great communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Candidate that reside in Otta and its environs will be considered
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!