Clovo-Works Incorporated is a Nigerian Based Information Computer Technology Company, Headquatered in Lagos, which render’s ICT solutions and services to the General Public using Latest Technical Know How and Technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Development – Partnership Program
- We’re looking for experienced Web Developer(s) to execute full cycle web development projects. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies websites and applications. Designs and writes codes to support existing application. Typically reports to a project manager or leader but expected to exhibit a wide degree of creative problem-solving. Applies professional programming concepts for small to medium-sized projects or portions of larger projects.
- Implements front end and back end technical aspects for a variety of websites, including logical organization, design, planning, implementation, and ensures that all websites adhere to established best practices. Builds websites using Content Management Systems such as Drupal, WordPress and Google Sites along with static HTML and jQuery on various platforms such as Linux and AWS. Must also have a good understanding of PHP and MySQL in order to customize certain aspects of Drupal as needed.
- Designs and develops moderately complex database-driven dynamic websites and web-based database applications using programming languages such as PHP, ColdFusion and/or Java. This also includes having a good understanding of relational database design along with designing and programming back end processes as well. Independently consults with content providers to determine both design and functional requirements for websites and applications.
- Assists in monitoring administrative data extract and load scripts. Recommends software packages for use in web site graphic design and web page code generation. As needed, provides user support and instruction in the use of Unix and Windows operating systems; and Unix, Windows, and Mac application software, especially as it relates to web site design and maintenance. Resolves a variety of programming design and implementation issues. Works on programming assignments of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related area; and or equivalent experience/training.
- At least 1 year of experience in the field or a related area.
- Working knowledge of the latest version of the Drupal CMS, including updating and creating modules, customizing the design of sites, and enabling sites to be responsive. Also ability to build sites using other CMS’s such as Google Sites.
- Demonstrated ability to follow software specifications. Ability to investigate, learn about, and incorporate new server- and client-side technologies into web site design and function.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines. Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated software repository skills. Knowledge of GIT or RCS.
- Experience with common programming tools. This includes intermediate skills in Photoshop and/or Dreamweaver. Experience with SQL related tools, such as Aqua Data Studio, WinSQL and / or MySQL Query Browser.
- Experience with WordPress or comparable CMS
- Demonstrated knowledge of secure software development.
- Demonstrated experience building websites using content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal or Joomla.
- Extensive knowledge using CSS and JQuery.
- Intermediate skills associated with the design, development, modification and deployment of software, including object-oriented programming concepts. Also intermediate skills developing software in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of other IT related areas. Understanding of web browser functionalities, variances and limitations, and web server protocols.
- Requires understanding the variances between browser types and how they may effect website look/feel.
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and maintaining relational database tables using an RDBMS such as Sybase, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle or DB2. Experience in designing relational database tables for use in dynamic web sites. MySQL experience preferred.
- Be fluent in current client tools – ideally ReactJS, VUE, or AngularJS
- Be fluent in server side integration – PHP, NodeJS, NGINX
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should attach and send a Cover Letter, Photocopies of Educational/Professional Credentials, Link to Your Existing Projects ( Portfolio), CV (For Individuals)/ Company Profile (For Corporate Bodies) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Physical Copies to:
Shop C2010 Main Tejuosho Shopping Complex,
For Questions, Inquiries, Recommendations: Call – 0809 733 3338, 0706 197 2094, 0906 657 4728
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.