Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative (Blue-Gate Initiative) is a Non-Governmental Organization that was inaugurated in 2010 and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2016. We are working with partners to find new ways of promoting the health of the public. We pioneer and advance creative, high-impact solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer
- The Department of Health Promotion and Community Services of this organization is currently recruiting for the role of a Senior Technical Officer who will take on the management of various activities in this department with a goal of delivering every task on time, within budget and scope.
- The key activities of this department include advocacy, empowerment & capacity building, assessment of individual & community health needs, community & medical outreach, planning, implementation & management of health promotion programmes, and policy development.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all tasks are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure data completeness and storage
- Ensure involvement of all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health. MPH degree in either Health Promotion and Education or Epidemiology will be an added advantage
- A good knowledge of research planning and implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A citizen of Nigeria living in Ibadan
- Availability to start role in April 2019 or when called upon.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated as the subject.
Application Deadline: 22nd March, 2019.