Salpha Energy is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We at Salpha Energy are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.).
- Proven experience as Front Desk Representative, Agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- SSCE Certificate holder; additional qualifications will be a plus
- 1 to 3 years experience.
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Ore, Ondo
Job type: Full Time
- Performs any combination of following duties to provide customer service in self-service store: Aids customers in locating merchandise.
- Answers questions from and provides information to customer about merchandise for sale.
- Obtains merchandise from stockroom when merchandise is not on floor.
- Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales area.
- Directs or escorts customer to cashier.
- Keeps merchandise in order.
- Marks or tickets merchandise.
- Inventories stock.
- SSCE Certificate holder
- 1 to 3 years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th March, 2019.