Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Implementation of sales plans and strategies to meet set objective
- Maintain customer relationships to solve problems and ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain proper product mix and protect the companies interest against concentration risk and other market risks
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives.
- Negotiate and manage sales vendor contracts.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Work with other managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Responsible for managing the sales team for optimum sales performance – assign sales territories, market routes, set regional targets, coach/train/develop sales team to prepare proposals, presentations, prospecting calls, appointments.
- Periodic performance review of sales team.
- Prepare and develop action plans for sales leads, prospects, and penetrating new markets.
- Provide timely feedback and reports to senior management regarding sales performance.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the Sales team.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position
- MUST have worked in a reputable FMCG for minimum of 4 years consecutively
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Supervisory and management experience
- Large team handling capability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] with ”Area Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2019.