Busy Minds Consults – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistic company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic
Location: Island, Lagos
- Follows the direction and instructions given to them by supervisor and or line managers.
- Follows SHEQ policies and procedures
- Arranges access for suppliers and contractors to the base and its facilities.
- Liaise with Maintenance Department and the various contractors.
- Supervises all junior team members.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the line manager.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks.
- Undertake response maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Identify parts required for the servicing and repair of plant, vehicles and equipment.
- Undertake condition reports of the existing plant, vehicles and equipment.
- Undertake Quality Assurance checks of material supplied to the company.
- Inspect and check the work delivered by Contractors.
- Identify critical stock items.
Qualification and Experience
- Trade Test 1,2,3, Diploma / Degree in related engineering field
- Computer literate.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in mechanical role
NGN45,000 – 90,000/month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!