Busy Minds Consults – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistic company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experience professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic
Location: Island, Lagos
- Follows the direction and instructions given to them by supervisor and or line managers.
- Follows SHEQ policies and procedures
- Arranges access for suppliers and contractors to the base and its facilities.
- Liaise with Maintenance Department and the various contractors.
- Supervises all junior team members.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the line manager.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks.
- Undertake response maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Identify parts required for the servicing and repair of plant, vehicles and equipment.
- Undertake condition reports of the existing plant, vehicles and equipment.
- Undertake Quality Assurance checks of material supplied to the company.
- Inspect and check the work delivered by Contractors.
- Identify critical stock items.
Qualification and Experience
- Trade Test 1,2,3, Diploma / Degree in related engineering field
- Computer literate.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in mechanical role
NGN45,000 – 90,000/month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.
Note: The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year.