Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Direct, manage and coordinate Client’s Logistics business in line with agreed Group targets and strategic objectives.
- To initiate, maintain and grow customer relationships and oversee the implementation of superior petroleum product distribution / delivery standards within the Logistics business.
- Engages with Executive Management to develop the Logistics strategic objectives, goals and targets in line with the Group strategy
- Communicates the strategy within the Logistics business and leads its execution
- Prepares the annual budgets and monitors performance to ensure that variances are avoided or minimised
- Allocates required resources and approves requisitions in line with the budgets and laid down controls
- Drives the development and cultivation of positive business relationships with customers and vendors; directs pricing and performance reviews in order to identify service and revenue improvement opportunities and to manage costs
- Establishes procedures and practice standards for the dispatching, routing, and tracking of petroleum products transportation in line with relevant Group standards and local, government and international regulations
- Engages with relevant internal colleagues and establishes and implements documentation standards, procedures and tools for shipments and transportation
- Establishes and implements measures to monitor and report delays or variances in inbound/outbound deliveries to the appropriate parties
- Conducts periodic checks and inspection on the fleet of trucks to ascertain road worthiness
- Oversees the fleet maintenance and replacement planning process, advises management as appropriate
- Reviews periodic reports on all Logistics related transactions
- Oversees and monitors operational and service performance against targets and reports to management at agreed intervals
- Participates in the recruitment of Logistics employees e.g. Truck Drivers
- Oversees and directs the consistent enforcement of applicable environmental, health, safety, and other regulatory rules and regulations in the Logistics business.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the Oil & Gas industry, preferably in logistics, supply chain management and transportation of petroleum products
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./HND) in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Administration or Humanities
- MBA or Master’s degree in a related discipline is an advantage
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management or Logistics
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Job Title: Head-Commercial & Retail Sales (AGO, PMS, Lubes)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Title: Full-time
- The Head-Commercial & Retail Sales will contribute to the profitability of our Client by sustaining and growing the Clients Commercial Sales & Retail Business by ensuring operational excellence, revenue growth and cost-leadership.
- To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of Our Clients Commercial Sales & Retail business and contribute to strengthening the brand.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in Retail & Commercial sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term retail & commercial sales and earnings
- Prepares and manages the budget for our Clients Retail & Commercial Sales and drives its delivery
- Liaises with the Head – Strategic Procurement to source for products
- Engages with Executive Management to determine product pricing and/or discount schemes and ensures that this is effectively communicated to customers
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in retail & commercial sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Directs the selling activities within the Clients Sales & Marketing business, including resource deployment and customer interactions
- Leads business development activities and manages existing relationships to grow the bulk sales portfolio
- Puts in place measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints
- Liaises with customers concerning availability of stock
- Reviews the periodic inward delivery and product inventory reports
- Analysis performance reports and reports trends in profitability and pricing
- Reviews sales and marketing reports relating to own business division and reports to Executive Management on performance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in the Sales or Distribution department of a similar organisation with at least three in a management role
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in a Social Sciences, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline
- MBA or related Master’s degree is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply