Green Space Farms – A leading multinational company into Agricultural production in Nigeria requires the services of:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
- The Mechanical technician will be responsible for all duties associated with the role at Greenspace.
- Maintenance and repair of equipments/company machines as requested by Line Manager.
- Follow instructions as directed by the Line Manager
- Assist with the safe operation of the work site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out any mechanical repairs and maintenance duties assigned or requested by Line Manager
- Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical equipment.
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience of company machines necessary to perform maintenance/repair duties
- Maintenance and repair duties on a wide range of tools as associated with the normal day to day works carried out by Greenspace
- Keeping accurate records e.g. maintain log book, record of works carried out, record sheets
- Ability to use generalized knowledge of a mechanical system to formulate specific solutions to problems
- Complying with delegated responsibilities in the areas of Safety, Health and Welfare and have a proactive approach towards the reduction/elimination of accidents and dangerous occurrences in the workplace.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Team Player
- High level of integrity
- General Tool Usage
- Following safety instructions.
- OND in related field
- A minimum of 1-2 years working experience.
- The job holder must be a quick learner, have a strong sense of ownership, display a high level of customer-focused orientation, and be able to take responsibility for actions taken.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2019.