Service 2 Many Concept is an indigenous Nigerian multinational company with vast interest in Real Estate Development, Oil and Gas,Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Foreign currency trading and solution providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We are looking for a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
Job Title: Secretary
- We are currently in need of the services of a Secretary who will monitor the day to day activities.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email.
- Develop and implement office procedures.
- Maintain general company record systems .uphold accurate files
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ clerical experience
- Experience in bookkeeping, accounting and data processing preferred.
- Experience maintaining and prioritizing a manager’s calendar.
- Able to work independently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 22nd March, 2019.