Silhouette is a world class, innovative and customer focused Travel Management Company. Established in 1994, we have worked hard to cultivate an unmatched expertise in the travel industry, working with top airlines, hotel chains and car rental companies on a preferred basis to deliver premier service, value and customer satisfaction that is second to none.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- We are a world class Travel Management Company with vacancy for a Digital Marketing Officer.
- The Digital Marketing Officer would be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy of the company.
The Digital marketing Officer would be required to:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!