Entrepose Delattre Bezons Nigeria Limited (51% Shoreline, 49% Entrepose) is a leading construction company in Nigeria specializing in EPC Projects in the Oil and Gas Sectors.
With over 35 years of experience in Nigeria, DBN has participated in the execution of major Oil & Gas EPC Projects all over the country, from the Niger Delta Region of the South to the Kaduna Refinery up in the North. DBN’s core competencies include a vast range of engineering and construction capabilities that cater to the diverse needs of its projects and clients in Nigeria. We deliver world-class services to some of the largest and most respected companies in the Oil & Gas industries, striving at all times to add value to the activities of our customers and partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Control Manager (F/H)
Ref ID: EIN – 2019-35326
Job Type: Permanent contract
- The Project control manager control the process of the project in relation to the planning, the costs, the material and human resources, and the expectations of the client.
- Support the project manager with progress reporting, schedules to complete, variance identification and opportunities for improvement
- For each project, establish and coordinate preparation of typical projects controls deliverables, such as :
- Phase specific engineering schedules
- EPC project schedules
- Engineering & EPC cost estimates
- Monthly EPC Project cost reports
- Document control
- Support and advice on the definition of project control & earned value management policies, procedures and standards
- Prevent and manage risks: identify and evaluate risks (activities, procedures, production tools, external events, …)
- Ensure reporting progress and performance
- 10+ Project control management experience, in the EPC project construction sector
- Must have experience working in Oil&Gas industry
- Possess a Master’s degree qualification
- Primavera P6 skills
- Proficiency in English.
- Well versed in cost and planning
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Strong communication skills
- International mobility
- Works well in a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply