ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wholesale and Retail Trade Manager
Reports to: MD/CEO
- This role includes leading and managing B2B wholesale operations through Our Client wholesale marketplace outlets across Nigeria, B2C sales through Our Client Clinics, and various internet sales outlets (i.e. Our Client website, Jumia, Konga, Jiji), and developing new business opportunities for Our Client Equipment Sales division. Working collaboratively with others, his or her principal business objective is to build and maintain high levels of sales, margin and manage inventory.
- He or she develops business partnerships to maximize company profits, this requires A knowledge of healthcare equipment manufacturers and suppliers. Manager may interact with MD/CEO several times a week to receive guidance and feedback.
- Manage full logistics chain (purchasing, Inventory management, distribution) including liason with Our Client Clinic cachement areas, in an effort to coordinate the business and facilitate expansion
- Be responsible for and achieve sales and margin budgets.
- Ensure supplier partners meet Our Client’S standards for business
- Monitor and track inventory and stock levels
- Help identify slow and fast moving items; make related recommendations as needed
- Work collaboratively with Our Client Physiotherapy and Home & Eldercare teams to achieve desired business outcomes
- Interact with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange routine information related to assigned tasks
- Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Stay abreast of industry-related trends and developments across the Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation/Home & Eldercare industry; prepare relevant recommendations as needed
- Development of B2B distribution channels for sales through direct business relationships such as already-established Our Client -Hospital/HMO Partnerships or state and federal government entities and other private healthcare institutions.
- Grow the wholesale business by identifying and developing sales to suppliers in the medical equipment market and other wholesale businesses e.g. pharmacies.
- Pursuit and development of any business opportunities related to the Our Client equipment sales business.
- Track and monitor progress against retail and fulfill retail orders to maximize profitability and volume
- Track performance by product and customer, and engage customers on a regular basis to foster strong relationships
- HND or Bachelor’s degree required, with accredited study in business management, marketing, logistics, financial analysis or retail and trade management .
- 6 years of work related experience required; at least 3 year of sales, or logistics experience in a retail or healthcare environment preferred. Prior experiencee In contracting, must be numerate and understand Inventory
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Drive for Results – Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence.
- Shows a passion for improv ing the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Initiative – Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems, or develop entrepreneurial opportunities. Plans ahead for upcoming problems or opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Compliant and Professional – Model the behaviors expected of all OUR Client employees including a drive for results, with a demonstrable bias for action; commitment to Our Client policies; high levels of maturity and professionalism; giving, receiving and responding to feedback effectively; a consistently high service orientation; and demonstrable commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity. Act In accordance with policy.
- Negotiation – Explores positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that gain acceptance of all parties.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th April, 2019.