Avant Halogen – We have the competence to diagnose, manage and strategically solve our clients’ business challenges in a way that fundamentally creates and add value to their businesses.
At Avant Halogen we believe that managing employer’s risks are very critical and fundamental to the growth of any organization. Creating a fine balance between treating employees fairly & ethically, and ensuring comprehensive data security will help organizations achieve a step-change in their security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Live-in House-Help/Nanny
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need the service of experience Nannies to work for homes in Lagos, there is accommodation and feeding, applicant must be very decent and be between 18 to 40 years
- Off days available
- In most occassions, Nannies will also do the house chores:
- Children Aged 0 – 12 / Child care (feeding, siesta, preparing bottles and clean up)
- Bathing and dressing children
- Helping children with general hygiene
- Cooking children’s meals
- Washing children’s plates
- Washing and ironing children’s clothes
- Making children’s beds
- Tidying children’s rooms and bathrooms
- Organizing and cleaning children’s play area
- Helping children with homework
- Caring for Children
- Making beds
- Washing beds, linens and clothes
- Preparing family dishes
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Organizing closets & kitchen cabinets
- Watering indoor plants
- Feeding pets, walking dogs
- Take care of all things about the children.
- Do some house chores Education requirements:
- Experience and skills requirements:
- 2 year in Childcare & Baby sitting Jobs
- Can speak good English.
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience
- Have 2 Credible Guarantors
Job Title: NMS Engineer – Network Support
- To monitor the network 24*7,providing all required support both to field Engineers as well as to the respective client service Providers, ensuring escalations are carried out in-line with the defined guidelines
- Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
- This section requires the top five accountabilities that role is to deliver own. Written in outcomelanguage, this is not a listing of tasks but a grouping of tasks to determine outcomes required from the tasks.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Ensure smooth running of all network monitoring systems: both for Core network nodes and transmission network
- Run on 24*7*365 network monitoring operation.
- Escalation Ensure continuous engagement of vendors and OEMs on service related issues
- Network Operations Ensure Core network and Customer links Monitoring applications are functioning properly: Solarwinds,Nagios, Nagviz,SAM, VNQM, etc.
- Proactively escalate issues to the network infrastructure team for capacity planning and network optimization
- Engagement of various Colo/POPs sites manager in ensuring smooth running of the sites and our equipment there in.
- Escalating issues related to cooling, voltage instability, shelter leakages etc.
- Managing access request for ipNX Operation team visit to POPs/Colo sites, arranging joint visits to sites
- Generate and compile regular report/availability for each of the Colo sites and service Providers.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Engineering
- Professional Qualification (CCNA, ITIL, etc.) an added advantage
- Knowledge of networking and network monitoring/management
- Knowledge and experience with various web technologies
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Fair idea of SNMP monitoring.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning.
Job Title: Live-in Chef
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our client with their taste and timely delivery.
- An excellent cook whom must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- Should be able to prepare local and continental dishes and must be HONEST.
- SSCE in Catering and Hotel Management
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Applicant should reside around Yaba, Shomolu, Bariga, Fadeyi/Mushin, Surulere, Ikeja, Magodo, Ketu, Ojota, Ojodu,Ikoyi,Lekki,Victoria Island Axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] with “Job Title” as the subject to the mail.
Come in person for a walk in interview at:
Halogen Security Academy,
No.9 Cappa Avenue Palmgroove Estate,
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
Daily (Excluding Weekends and Public Holidays) by 10:00am.
Note: Please dress corporately and come along with your updated CV & Original Credentials & Photocopies.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!