Aldelia Group – Our client, a regional distributor for the major manufacturers of interior solutions is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
The Reports to: The Head, Internal Control
- Have a degree in Accounting
- Planning and Organizing
- Data/Information Management
- Financial Acumen
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Minimum 3-4 years’ cognate experience.
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Basic understanding of financial services industry
Key Competencies Required:
- As an Internal Control Officer, you will be required to do the following
- Review books of account and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Review of local bank reconciliation statements
- Review of quotes before sending to clients-with specific reference to prices applied, discounts, VAT and installation charges
- Review data about assets and its utilization, net worth and income
- Conduct pre-audit test of all expenditures
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations, and management policies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 4th April, 2019.