PAS Solar Limited is a solar energy company providing Electricity to Off-Grid customers for an affordable monthly fee.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Report to: Customer Care Supervisor
Support: Regional Area Manager/Sales Supervisor/Shop Manager/Lead Technician
- As an Inbound and Outbound Contact Center member you have an opportunity to challenge yourself and help our customer achieve their energy solution.
- You are the voice of PAS SOLAR brand to our customers as such you are expected to represent our brand, products and services with each interaction our current and potential customers.
- In this role you are expected to adhere to the established performance indicators of the department and to ensure to build enthusiasm through the promotion of PAS SOLAR’S products and services.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to)
Functional Success Factors:
- You are expected to follow performance metrics per call center process to increase efficiency.
- You are expected to apply all necessary knowledge and skills on the job regarding phone interactions with our customers and internal partners.
- Attends company training and contribute to the overall company growth and company initiatives.
- Ability to engage in the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center Team.
- Provide effective customer service to both current and potential customers by following established process.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks like customer complaints while documenting any issues raised by customers.
- Acts as a source of information to customers by answering questions, escalating issues, follow-ups and provide instructions to customers as needed.
- You are expected to identify and escalate priority issues, complete call logs, maintain and update customer data in CRM.
- Ensure effective monitoring and response to incoming customer SMS and respond as necessary to resolve any customer issues and concerns.
Managing Customer Service:
- Ability to maintain a high-level customer service culture reinforced by effective customer interaction and follow-ups.
- Effectively executing customer follow-up to encourage adherence to payment plans.
- Coordinate with the Retail Supervisor in resolving product recovery process from unpaid clients
- Exceptional knowledge of and adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Provide adequate customer education during each interaction with clients on products based on clients’ needs.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of our products and services, guidelines, usage, and product performance.
- Provide technical support to customers by tracking and following up on new installations as well as follow up calls.
- Responsible for updating and tracking customer payment in the system.
- Provide payment support to customers, payment agents and shops.
- Coordinate with Shop Technicians, Retail Supervisors, and Shop Managers to compile and update installation information in the database.
Key Performance Attributes
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and phone skills.
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- You are a strong problem solver and able to understand and adapt to customers’ needs.
- You are a strong communicator with great customer service orientation.
- Excellence data entry skills and attention to details.
- Strong persuasive and resilience skills (ability to work well under pressure and high stress.
- Strong positive attitude.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- 6 months minimum experience in Customer Service, Call Center or Sales.
- Candidate must be fluent in Hausa and English (Written and Oral).
- HND/OND or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer systems (MS Office, and Excel).
- Ability to move around the office and Call Center environment.
- Ability to operate office computer and other equipment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants MUST include “Customer Care” in the e-mail subject Line.
Application Deadline 21st April, 2019.
Note: The above Job description may be subject to change without notice.