Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Construction firm is looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Actively involve in construction projects such as roads, buildings and bridges.
- Practically carry out dredging activities.
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Min of 10 years’ experience as a CIVIL ENGINEER is needed
- Must be familiar with Design Software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D and Microstation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills with high level of accuracy in Construction and Design.
- Leadership Skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on a project
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format) to: [email protected] Using ”Civil Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th April, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!