Everdon Bureau de Change is a wholly owned subsidiary of VFD Group Limited, a financial services group headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. The Company is a Dun and Bradstreet certified Foreign Exchange company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. Through us, businesses and individuals can place orders and broker foreign currency transactions more conveniently than ever before. We trade in major global currencies, including the US dollar, UK pound sterling and the Euro.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assist in developing an overall sales strategy, implement target client acquisition, penetration, and product plans
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- The ability to plan and prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Assist with the development of Everdon BDC Sales Plans
- Achievement of financial targets via sales of Everdon BDC products and services.
- Ensure all activities are in line with overall departmental strategy
- Ensure that all information is made available whenever requested
- Identify areas for personal development.
- Submission of daily marketing reports to the head of department and preparation of Month end reports for MPR sessions
- Participate in sales campaigns and effective delivery of all organizational programs that promotes Everdon BDC visibility and client base expansion
- Conduct competitive research and analyses benchmarking data to provide innovative insight and recommendations
- Conduct market research to identify emerging markets, market shifts and selling possibilities and also evaluate customer needs whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop relevant sales targets
Communication and Reporting:
- To liaise with Customer Experience and FX Operations units, regularly
- To report to the Head of department regularly on Sales operations at departmental meetings and at other times. Issues raised/discussed at departmental meetings and other meetings must be reported
- To provide such information to the Head of department as required in order to assess the performance of the department and the achievement of agreed strategy and budget.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales closing ratio (number of quotes/enquiries vs number of deals closed)
- Comparison of set financial targets to achieved sales targets
- Number of new business brought in (institutional and retail clients)
- Financial KPIs – Financial target schedule as updated from time to time.
- The monthly lead generation rate
- Total number of potential clients contacted
- Monthly customer acquisition rate and the cost of customer acquisition
- Customer satisfaction and retention rate
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships;
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player;
- Strong customer focus;
- Understanding of the FX currency business
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Excellent negotiation skills
- The ability and desire to sell
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
- First Degree, BSc from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 – 5years sales or marketing experience in the financial service industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An analytical approach to work;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Qualifications and membership in relevant professional body
- Proven understanding of the regulatory environment affecting the FX business
- A strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer service in the process
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Application Deadline 24th April, 2019.