Gbenga Badejo & Co – Our client, an indigenous mid-size Audit firm in Ikeja, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Senior Advisor
Employment type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Tax Senior to manage multiple operations of its tax practice and to deliver quality tax services.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and prepare personal and company income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax audit and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Provide compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients
- Provide guidance and the best solutions for personal income tax planning and filling for our corporate clients
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or any Social Science discipline
- Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or other related professional association
- 4 years’ cumulative work experience as a tax consultant
- Think creatively, a thirst for knowledge, multi-task handling, strong in project management, confident and with a strong business sense
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
Attractive and competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th April, 2019.