LeadHire Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Marketing Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Develop an update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer/client service relationship orientation
- Contacts in Napims, NPDC, NNPC or marginal field operator is an added advantage
- Preferably female applicants should apply for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least 2 years working experience as an Admin/Marketing Executive.
- Proven experience in related position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Admin/Marketing Executive” as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!