Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an Oil and Gas company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the role below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: The Senior Business Manager
- Ensure the compilation of bids, collection of projects data and the planning, analysis and management of projects.
- Consistently applies project standards.
- Ensures multiple tasks are prioritized effectively.
- Overseas the implementation of the full components of fiscally running a project successfully.
- Ensures the documentation and analysis of required information data.
- Ensures that project outcomes are achieved.
- Oversees the resourcing of projects.
- Oversees the collation of project documents e.g. progress and highlight reports, incident reports, etc.
- Supervises the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Reviews ALL tender documents and supervises compilation of materials required for bids.
- Ensures the preparation of pre-qualification bids with standard company information.
- Puts together technical bids.
- Consolidates and compiles commercial bids.
- Ensures the electronic control of documents.
- Ensures a copy of each bid quotation is submitted on time and placed on file.
- Develops work plans and proposals for effective projects management.
- Enforces project deadlines and schedules.
- Managing project cost.
- A good university degree
- Must have an eye for details and be meticulous
- Must have managed large projects
- Sound knowledge of MS Project/ Primavera/other relevant project management tools
- A University Degree in Engineering. Relevant Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years, cognate experience.
- Certification in Project Management.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Variance analysis reporting
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel / spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent bid document interpretation skill.
- Relationship management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skill
- Good multi-tasking skill.
- Project management best practice
- Good leadership skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- High numeracy level
- Contracts analysis, negotiation and administration skills
- Excellent bids packaging skill
- Excellent project management skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age
- Please read role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.