Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs.
- Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and service development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five plus years in a sales or business development environment)
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus
- Must have 4-5 years of sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Upon meeting the requirements, applicant should be ready to resume by November
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- He will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer an added advantage
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
- 2-4 years work experience
Job Title: Client Relationship Executive
- We are looking for a Female Client Relationship Executive in a real estate sector; she will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
- She will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with clients, from first contact until you close the deal.
- She will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase client satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Client Relationship Executive, Business development Officer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 22-35 years of age
- 2-4 years experience in sales
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- We are seeking for qualified applicants for our client, a major player in Real Estate Sector. As a Lead Generator, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build relationships with clients/prospects for business growth.
- Understand prospect needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Generate new clients to achieve and drive sales.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Generate leads to the sales team.
- Must have 3 years working experience as sales/client relationship with tracking record.
- Must have flair for marketing
- Must have sales experience
- Only OND holders should apply
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with custom
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. The ideal candidate will be responsible for administrative tasks and will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management with situations of disciplinary action and grievance issues
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Contacting applicants references
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Covering all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Overseeing social events
- Proven experience as HR officer
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Applicants must be Female and Single
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Must have a professional qualification in HR
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, further training will be a plus
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Encouragement to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- 3 years of experience as a Human Resources Officer or related position
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- We are looking for a Client Service Executive who can help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships and bring new clients on board.
- The Client Service Executive will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as liaison to our clients.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Interact and correspond with prospective clients.
- Identify, develop and maintain relations with potential clients to drive billed revenue for attaining set revenue targets.
- Schedule sales visits regularly in territory to provide apt accounts coverage.
- Identify key business challenges.
- Must go for prospecting
- Demonstrate needs fulfillment mode and method.
- Identify decision makers, services and products to meet client issues.
- Direct development of client customized solutions.
- Must have flare for sales
- Negotiate with client for efficient services delivery at profitable fees.
- Ensure services are priced correctly for client expansion opportunities.
- Present solutions to clients and negotiate price optimally.
- Draft client service agreement providing details on scope of service and compensation.
- Negotiate with client to execute contact.
- Must have sales experience
- Minimum of 3 years and above on sale in real estate
- HND, BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
Job Title: Architect
- We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- Set out, level and survey the site
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Prepare reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- BS degree in Architecture
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.
- As a Customer Support Executive, she will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Handles the organization social media accounts
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Proven customer support experience
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Preferably female applicants
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (word, excel etc)
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in customer service/front desk officer
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Minimum of OND
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Experience in Social Media savvy.
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: email@example.com and the subject should be the job title.