PKF Nigeria is one of the leading firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers in Nigeria and an affiliate of the global accountancy network of PKF International. We are uniquely positioned to provide responsive, personalized services at a reasonable cost while maintaining the technical resources and understanding to deal with complex problems. We aim to achieve continuity among our clients to build relationships and deliver superior service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Consultant – Risk Management and Compliance
- Handling of Accounting services, business strategies, and risk mitigation
- Work closely with departments to facilitate the implementation of the firm’s risk management framework.
- Work with risk owners and managers, collaboratively, to develop risk mitigation responses in line with the agreed levels of risk tolerance.
- Observe and review the risk management policies and procedures, methodology, frameworks and tools for relevance, and suggest amendments necessary.
- B.Sc or its equivalent in Management or Social Sciences.
- Risk management certification.
- Minimum 4 years risk management experience in a consulting firm
- Good understanding of enterprise risk management strategies, techniques and reporting applications.
- Risk management experience, including an understanding of risk management frameworks and internal control structures.
- In-depth knowledge of internal control processes and procedures
- Corporate governance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Integrity and ethical standards.
Job Title: Senior Accountant/Consultant – Accounting Technical Advisory Unit
- Accounting standard/Financial reporting interpretations, implementation &training
- Advising clients on accounting implications of transactions/transaction structuring.
- Update on developments in accounting & financial reporting standards.
- Degree qualification in Accounting or relevant fields with minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience.
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA,CIMA
- Certification in IFRS
- Hands on experience in accounting/financial reporting interpretation and implementation.
Job Title: Senior Tax Consultant
- As part of the tax team handling client’s portfolios and assignments.
- Provide tax advice to clients and help with their tax compliance and tax planning
- Review and prepare corporation tax returns and computations Handling compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients.
- Identify complex tax issues and provide tax scrutiny for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Research and analyze wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a tax accounting or commercial accounting role with significant exposure to tax matters
- Experience in the areas of tax compliance, liaising with the revenue authorities, goods and services tax or value added tax, and payroll taxes
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Flexible approach to challenges
- Extremely high professional standards
- Degree qualification in Accounting or relevant fields
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Professional, reliable, proactive and flexible.
- ACA/ACCA/CITN certification is mandatory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th June, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.