Smart Partners Consulting – Our client a social enterprise with headquarters in San Francisco, USA and operations in Sub-Saharan Africa (Nigeria, Kenya & Uganda). who delivers affordable and sustainable safe drinking water solutions to schools, health facilities and other institutions in the countries we operate in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, especially SDG 6, and that of the host government.
Due to expansion and growth, they seek to engage resourceful and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandiser
Locations: Aba-Abia and Enugu
- Sales of the company’s product through door knocking, group presentations and contract / partnership initiative with government, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Conduct daily sales calls to schools and other potential prospects in assigned territory.
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations in order to promote water purification in line with appropriate use of organisation products in group meetings.
- Submit regular sales reports.
- Rewards are based on Commission on Sales, which can be easily earned as the Impact Water products have multiple channels.
Who Can Apply
- Sales Merchandizers: Post-NYSC graduates of any tertiary institution in any field with aptitude for selling.
Additional Competencies Required includes:
- High degree of personal integrity and ethics
- Ability to communicate with integrity
- Previous sales and/or merchandising experience is an added advantage
- Proactive and numerate
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Age: 25 – 45 years
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys fieldwork and meeting people
- Pleasant and persuasive personality
- Good networking ability
- Ability to work with little supervision
- The remuneration package is competitive and performance-based. There is the possibility for growth within the organisation based on performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 5th May, 2019.