PPC Limited – With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Desk Support Analyst
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) foundation certification
- 2 years work experience
- HND/BSc. Degree in Engineering / Sciences
- Microsoft windows certified professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Ability to anticipate problems seek out new solutions and initiates positive actions.
- Commendable ability to multitask, prioritize and deliver within tight schedule.
- Highly developed verbal and listening skills.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Strong skills in Active Directory, ITIL, Windows Operating System, LAN/WAN, MS Office Suite, TCP/IP, DHCP, VPN, Blackberry, diagnostic and service management tools, Configuring and supporting MOP, MOB and Remote access Application, Hardware/HP/Dell Desktop and Laptop Computers
- Excellent communication skill
- High ability to keep a positive attitude despite the challenges encountered.
- Ability to relate well with others, empathize and manage customer expectations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.