Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are recruiting a Business Development Manager to create and manage ours presence in Lagos Nigeria.
- Serve as a key member of the company’s start-up team in helping to drive overall market and technical strategy in Africa.
- Prepare and deliver data-driven reviews to senior management about progress, achievements, and roadblocks in the Start-up business.
- Execute strategic initiatives for the company, while working with key internal stakeholders.
- Drive the company’s adoption and market penetration in the relevant sectors while building strategic relationships with key stakeholders in the Start-up ecosystem, including accelerators and incubators.
- Work closely with the company’s overseas teams to achieve its ambitious growth plan in Africa.
- Drive the necessary business insights, strategic and technical relationships with Start-ups, Start-up organizations and key stakeholders in Africa to establish meaningful business relationships and drive Fintech adoption.
- Educate banks, financial institutions and start-up organizations on technical matters, and how the company can help companies scale as well as grow by leveraging on her services and programmes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Communications or a related field.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 10 years’ experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the banking and financial services industry.
- Must possess both a sound business background and experience in banking and financial services that enables them to effectively interact at the CEO/VP-level, executives, as well as a technical background that allows, he/she to effectively engage with CTOs and software developers.
- Proven leadership, problem solving and strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong technical background·
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!