Bash Destiny Auto Works – We are a new generation Auto Care Centre based in Ogba/Agege/Ikeja Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Customer/Sales Representative (Automobile)
- Serving customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks therefore participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions,majorly answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members thus teaching improved processes and mentoring team members.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying our type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focusing on sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealer .
- Submitting orders by referring to price lists.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of an OND is required; more so Degree certification will be a plus
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Highly attractive.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2019.
- Application is majorly OPENED to Lagos Residents and its environs
- Interested Female applicant between age 24-30 years are advised to put in application
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted after been screened.