Charisol Limited Is a world-class software engineering firm with a strong digital marketing arm. We offer services in software development, Talen Resource, E-commerce and Consulting that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Development Project Manager (Technical)
- As Technical Project Manager you will help lead the strategic and technical direction for various projects/products and solutions to improve workflows, data analytics/interpretation and management of resources.
- Provide creative leadership for all projects internal and external ensuring a high standard is defined and kept for graphics, user experience/interface designs and interactions
- Help shape and develop a compelling vision and roadmap for projects/products that you manage
- Define and drive measurable metrics
- Be part of a cross-functional teams – support, services and UX design to gather input, understand customer needs and bring new products to market.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility, coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Work closely with the engineering team, to define project scope, provide detailed requirements and convert those requirements to actionable user stories.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Safeguard project stability by clearly managing expectations with stakeholders (external clients, internal project managers, etc)
- Fairly technical and a good understanding of modern web application technologies, standards and conventions (AWS, client-side programming, back-end)
- Passionate, yet have a strong analytic ability with desire to make data driven decisions
- Highly organized and fluent with product management and software tools such as Jira
- Extremely comfortable managing and prioritizing sprints and prepared to handle unforeseen challenges that may arise.
- Thorough at creating documentation for all phases of a project, from gathering business requirements to translating those into technical requirements.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- MUST be familiar with Web and App Development
- Experience with tools like Slack, Trello and Jira
- Experience developing products in a SaaS environment
- Technical chops, but also excellent soft skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of web standards and frameworks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th May, 2019.