First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Ref No: 19000042
Organization: Technology And Services
Job Type: Full-time
- Engage, enlighten stakeholders to drive closure of branch open items
- Carry out reconciliation activities on TLM Corona in line with the unit DOI.
- Timely escalation of open items using the escalation matrix.
- Maintain statistics and volume trend of Recons activities and ensure data is readily available on a monthly basis.
- Carry out account migration activities on TLM Corona.
- Any other work assigned to me by Line Manager.
- Develop and maintain secure and sustainable control environment through effective management of Operational Risks, Group and Country regulatory guidelines. Introduce relevant systems, procedures and controls to support them
- Manage, maintain and reconcile all internal branch suspense accounts
- Provide support to Group Recons Hub (GRH) to ensure smooth running of Branch suspense recons operations
- Develop and manage relationships with key internal customers by anticipating their needs, and ensuring that service standards meet their requirements.
TLM Corona Project Delivery:
- Participate effectively in centralization of recons in Nigeria and Sub-Sahara Africa
- Interact with account owners and operation functions to have good knowledge of their process and data for effective migration of their manual reconciliation to TLM Corona.
- Minimum Education: First degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 7 years banking experience.
- Experience on recons application – TLM Corona
- Project management skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply