Beetle Taxis Executive Cars is a licensed private hire minicab operator in Nigeria. We provide luxury transport at highly competitive rates to all boroughs and Nigeria airports. We are strong believers in customer satisfaction and endeavour to meet the requirements of all customers with our reliable, fast and discreet service. We offer a professional, flexible and luxury chauffeur service and our comfortable executive cars will take you wherever you need to go. We are a transport company that is constantly improving our services and quality in order to meet the needs of our customers.
We are currently hiring for the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer/ IT Specialist
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Manage and oversee departmental quotas
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department.
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- Develop software from scratch
- Document application process for future maintenance and upgrades
- Ensure software functions normally through software maintenance and testing
- Estimate project cost
- Estimate scope of project
- Execute test plans
- Experience creating SQL queries
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus
- Comfortable writing and analyzing SQL queries
- Create complex databases for organizations
- Create flowcharts
- Critical thinking
- Design, test, and develop software to meet user needs
- Develop software applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit hard copy of their CV and motivation letter to:
No 4 Odienna Close,
Off Libreville Street,
Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 – Abuja.
For more enquiries call: 08090247247.
Application Deadline 24th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!