Kia Lakeside Academy is a co-educational academy that provides an integrated Nigeria and British curriculum to give students a broad view of academic exposure. it was established on the 29th August, 2008 and went into full operation on the 15th of September, 2008. our vision is to build excellent minds for today and tomorrow. Our core values include respect for self, others and a quest for unending knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Boarding Personnel
We need candidates to manage the following positions
- Assistant Cook
- Boarding Caretaker – Duties include: Supervision of kitchen, laundry, gardens, security, cleaning as well as students welfare and record keeping.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Subject Teacher (Primary)
- Applications are invited from suitable candidates for all classess and subjects
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Manage school and boarding sickbays
- Manage all health and safety issues
- This is a required live in position in our boarding house in the serene suburb of Wuye
Job Title: Subject Teacher (Secondary)
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following subjects:
- History with Civics
- Geography with Social Studies
- Business Studies / Agricultural Science
- CRK with Hausa or Yoruba
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.