KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics/Design Artist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Design of Publications
- Design of Newsletters
- Digital Design
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, and select style and size of type.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and logos.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and / or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
Competency and Skills Requirement
Functional / Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Knowledge of the theory and techniques required to compose, produce, and perform visual arts.
- High sense of arrangement and balancing for aesthetic
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Behavioural / Management Development Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Working understanding of design software eg Adobe Photoshop, Coreldraw, Powerpoint, Quarck Express
- Strong relationship building skills
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any related Social Science course
- A minimum of 1 year relevant post-NYSC experience, preferably in a similar position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply