Netcore is India’s leading Marketing Technology Company that offers solutions for enterprises that redefine Digital Marketing & Enterprise Communication. One of the pioneers of Email Marketing and the largest Marketing Automation solution provider in India.
Job Title: International Sales Manager – ONSITE
Location: Mumbai will be deputed to Lagos, Nigeria
Direct reports: Executives who all will be working in the same region.
Duties and Responsibilities (Activities)
- Identify opportunities for strategic alliances for overall growth of the organization.
- Collaborate with technical team to architect a comprehensive solution.
- Collaborate with multi-national and multi-level organization.
- Study, Identify and sign up the partnership for distribution.
- Manage the forward financial planning for selected channel partners, including revenue goals and commitments, renewal rates, product margins, special sales incentive programs and joint marketingfunds.
- Compile and report sales forecasts
- Analyzing the pricing, product mix, marketing mix from prospects
- Provide pricing strategies, acceptance buying behavior and against competitive products.
- Responsible for end-user sales development, new market identification and penetration.
- Strategic business planning for different regions, for different products, for different market
- segments etc.
- Min. Graduation (MBA Preferred)
- Experience Full Time MBA with 4 years of working experience in IT or Telecom domain.
- Non MBA with minimum 6 years of working experience in IT or Telecom domain.
- Experience in International Region /Field sales experience in the domestic Market.
- Knowledge Distribution Channel Management/ Sales Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply