A reputable Visual Brand Agency in Lagos is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Intern
- This is an opportunity for fresh graduate to learn intrinsic and grow their career to next level.
- A graduate of Arts/Graphics Art
- Certified training Web Programmer
Job Title: Web Developer
- Degree in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
Job Title: Architect
- Degree in Architectural Technology, Project Certificate is an advantage
- Minimum of 3years relevant experience
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- Have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Have good drawing skills, with the ability to work in two & three dimensions (2D & 3D)
Job Title: Network Engineer
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Maximising network performance through on-going monitoring and troubleshooting
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Investigating faults in the network
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- Handling of all hardware’s equipment
- A degree Network/Computer Systems Engineering
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) certification is desirable.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager etc.
- Degree in Secretarial studies or its equivalent. Minimum of 3years relevant experience
Job Title: Audit Executive
- PAYEE Schedule compilation and payment
- Salaries and wages review/upload
- Preparation of Quotations and Invoices
- Responding to RFQ/Bid
- Debt recovery and payments follow up
- Bank statement collation and reconciliation
- Petty cash/bank Voucher analysis and disbursement
- Processing of all payment voucher and daily fund request
- Uploading of processed fund requests into banks portal
- Raising of cheques and fund transfer forms
- Sending of Confirmation for cheques /fund transfer forms
- Banking Transaction/Cash withdrawal
- Degree in Accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.