Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Support the development and implementation of a befitting Equipment and Materials storage and handling system.
- Support general administrative services to ensure operational efficiency.
- Manage requisition, receive, stock and issue materials, supplies, tools, parts and equipment.
- Verify articles against purchase orders or packing lists and count and inspect materials for damage or defects.
- Assign part numbers or asset ID to materials and items through the computer system and perform clerical duties related to the store keeping functions.
- Take delivery of items to be supplied and report any discrepancy.
- Enter and retrieve data from a computerized inventory control system.
- Track material usage and establish reorder points where necessary.
- Assist in reconciling work order quantities with inventory records.
- Perform weekly cycle counts, quarterly inventory, mid-year inventory and Annual inventory
- Candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND / B.Sc. in any related field.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in store keeping, inventory control, or record keeping.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management is required.
- Ability to use a computer or any form of store keeping software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) to the MD
- The job exists to provide administrative, strategic, research, operational and executive support services to the office of the Managing Director.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter emails, general information, queries, correspondence, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain data base for valuable business contacts.
- Prepare professional presentation slides and documents and delivers papers for MD.
- Provide research findings and intelligence to MD.
- Assists the MD with speech preparation, general email communication to staff, other routine correspondence, etc.
- Manage other assignment as directed by the MD.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial Study or related field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years PA/secretarial experience at C-Suit or senior level
- A recognized professional qualification and knowledge of insurance will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in the use MS Office, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- High confidentiality, integrity and Accountability
- Highly professional and well presented
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Bright, confident personality.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!